Yogas are certain specific planetary combinations in a chart. It is observed that these yogas affect the life of an individual by giving some sort of results, positive or negative. Yogas possess the exclusive characteristics of our Indian Astrology. Though there are thousands of yogas in Indian Astrology, some of these are impotant and are studies commonly by astrologers for purpose of analysing the horoscope.What is Angarak yog?
Angarak dosha is formed when Rahu and Mars conjunct in any house in the kundali. This dosha gives its adverse and harmful effects when the position of Rahu and Mars is malefic in the natal chart.
Mars and Rahu both are malefic planets, therefore both of them meeting is itself a big dosha. In "angarak dosha", angarak denotes fire which is the nature of mars. Similarly the native suffer from heat and aggression.
• Female Mars natives are very truthful and end up hurting many being rude and frank. Male natives are aggressive and suspicious. They want their partners to be housewife only. They can be destructive and egoistic in nature.
• Rahu female natives are fond of cleanliness. They love to spend on their high life style. They feel attracted towards men even after marriage. Male natives are selfish and sensual. They can flirt to every kind of women. They love travelling.
• If Rahu and Mars place in 1st, 5th and 11th houses then the native will face problems in having children.
• The native will be inclined towards politics and succeed if the planets are benefit.
• If the native is very hard-working and active, he will succeed and achieve great heights.
• The native will earn a lot in business partnerships.
• The native will be wealthy if the Lagna lord and Bhagya Paksha are benefit.
When Rahu and Mars goes malefic, the following effects come as a result.
• The native will not be at peace if he choose politics.
• The native will suffer obstacles in property related matters.
• The native will be very aggressive which will lead to sudden separations from family.
• The native must not be lazy, aggressive and selfish, it is inauspicious.
• The native will be violent and short tempered which will arise negativity and revenge thoughts in him.
• Female native will have taunting and aggressive tone which can lead to unhappy married life.
• The native will lose due to misunderstandings in business.
• The native will not be able to have an access over ancestral property.
• The person will struggle a lot.
• The native will have to visit doctors and lawyers regularly.
• The native may face stomach related problems.
• The native will lose everything if Lagna lord and Bhagya Paksha are not strong.
• The native's mother may die early or may be sick most of the time.
• The person should eat honey three times a day on a regular basis.
• Worship Lord Hanuman and offer sindoor.
• The native may be able to reduce the malefic effects by worshipping lord Ganesha.
• Worship Goddess Laxmi, Saraswati and Lord Shiva together. Never worship Goddess Laxmi alone.
• The head of the family should clean the house with broom.
• Cook sweet chapatti and give it to street dogs.
• One can organize rahu shaanti pooja at home.
• Worship Goddess Laxmi with moon in rohini nakshatra.
• The native must do meditation and stay away from conflicts.
• Organize satsangs and invite gurus at home.
• The person should go temples and pray peacefully.
• One can wear silver ball.
• Light a diya every evening.
• The native should wear a threefold ring made up of copper, silver and gold on Tuesday.
• Respect and serve your mother.
• The native must not worship Laxmi poojan on Navmi, Chaturdashi and chaturthi.
• The native may keep sindoor in a mud pot at home.
• The native may keep shree yantra or kuber yantra at home.
• The native may keep a vessel full of water near his pillow.
Guru means the teacher, is a pure, spiritual and beneficial planet. Rahu means the demon or the dragon is considered as Chandal. Chandal is a person professionally works for the graveyards.
When Jupiter or Guru is in conjunction Within 8 degrees of arc with Rahu Dragon's head, used in Indian Vedic astrology, or Guru is posited with Gulika, or Jupiter is aspected by Rahu or Ketu Dragon's tail, used in Indian astrology, Guru Chandal Yoga is formed.
• In conjunction if Jupiter is strong then it may give name-fame with wealth.
• It can give immense wealth and huge social status.
• People become saint, political leader or any social leader.
• Deterministic, scholar, scientist, religious mind.
• The native will face problems in education and career.
• The native may lose jobs and face instability and insecurity.
• The person will not be able to take decisions.
• The native will suffer financial crises.
• The native may face obstacles in the relation of father and son.
• Jupiter becoming malefic can cause major health problems like high blood pressure, asthma, jaundice, tumours, liver problems, chronic constipation, etc.
• The native makes his own perspective and a particular way of thinking which attracts negativity.
• The native becomes stubborn and rigid.
• The native will lose his reputation and increase the chances of imprisonment.
• The native will face hurdles in retaining property and wealth.
• The person will face mental and health instability.
• The person will not be able to focus and concentrate on one thing.
• The native will be automatically incline towards unethical and immoral activities.
• Meditation and regular practice of yoga/Pranayama in the morning or evening under an experienced Yoga teacher.
• Abstaining from Rajsi and Tamasik food and only having Satvik (good, pure) food will help in alleviating the evils of Guru Chandal Yoga.
• One should donate food to dogs.
• One should increase involvement in religious activities and visit religious places.
• Guru Chandal Dosh Nivaran Puja
– One should worship Lord Vishnu, recite / chant any one of the following Guru Mantras, 108 times to please and enhance the power of Guru (Jupiter)
Guru Chandal Dosh Nivaran Mantra
“Om brim brihaspataye namah”
“Om vrim brihaspataye namah”
“Om Shreem Brahm Brihaspataye Namah”
“Om graam greem graum sah gurave namah”
• One should actively involve in charity to aged and needy people. If possible take good care of elderly persons. This is the most effective remedy to alleviate the ill effects of Guru Chandal Yoga.